The Bridal Spectacular is hands down the best way to meet potential vendors for your wedding and see samples of work from photographers, DJs, florists and bakeries. I’ve exhibited at these shows since 2010 and compiled a few tips that I think every bride should keep in mind before attending Las Vegas’ largest bridal expo.
Things to remember for the show…
- Bring labels! – you’ll be signing up for so many amazing giveaways, you might develop carpal tunnel if you write everything out. Make labels with your name, groom’s name, address, phone, email and wedding date.
- Create a wedding email address – create a free email account dedicated to your wedding planning. That way your personal email won’t be overflowing with info from wedding vendors. If you do this, remember to check it every few days in case a vendor is trying to contact you if you won something at the show!
- Don’t be overwhelmed – have a plan for what type of things you need to look at. If you’re just getting started, make venues your priority. If you’re in the midst of planning, check out photographers, DJs, florists, bakeries, photobooths and other cool ideas. Remember, you don’t need to book right then and there, you just need information.
- Make quick notes – remember to make a note of the vendors that you clicked with. After quality, pricing and availability, the deciding factor for who you use will be personality.
- Set appointments if you’re ready to hear more – if you know a vendor is at the top of your list, set an appointment with them then so you don’t have to bother with another call/email. Or ask the vendor to contact you next week for an appointment.
- Eat free cake! – this one speaks for itself…
Don’t forget to stop by the KMH Photography booth – you can enter my engagement portrait session giveaway and receive an exclusive show discount. See you there!